Today, I want to let you know about an exciting conservation-conscious NEW community in Littleton called Sterling Ranch. Click on the Sterling Ranch logo above for my brief video discussing some of the great benefits in this community, or keep reading for some of the highlights.
Sterling Ranch is located in Littleton near Titan Road and Santa Fe. This would be a super-easy commute for anyone who works at Lockheed Martin, either at the Waterton facility or the Deer Creek facility.
Here are just some of the reasons I’m excited about this community:
- 8 home builders — including Brookfield Residential; CalAtlantic Homes; Lennar; Richmond American Homes; and Wonderland Homes
- Base prices from $400s to $700s
- So many recreational opportunities close by – Chatfield State Park, Waterton Canyon, and Roxborough State Park are essentially your backyard. Plus, you’re close to Sedalia, Deckers (*great* fly-fishing out there!), and the foothills.
- Committed to water conservation – Each home comes with a Rachio smart-home automated watering system, as well as other smart-home features (check out my blog post on Rachio and other cool smart-home technology)
- Committed to land conservation – Approximately 85 acres in Phase 1 are designated for open space.
- Committed to community and the outdoors – They have made it a priority to create trails, community centers, and opportunities for neighbors to meet and enjoy the outdoors.
If you’re interested in seeing any of the models in Sterling Ranch, I’d be happy to take you! Just give me a call at 303-204-6494 or send an email to email@example.com.