How’s your imagination? What about your desire to put your own personal stamp on your home? If both are strong, this spacious ranch in Lakewood could be the fixer-upper of your dreams!
This is the ideal place for somebody who wants to live in a house and fix it up to gain instant equity. With 5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, it’s competitively priced at $435,000. Fully-renovated nearby ranch homes with the same floorplan have sold in the low 500s.
Open house Saturday, April 20 from 3-6 p.m.
Features of this home include:
- Updated kitchen
- Formal dining and family room
- Two bedrooms on the main floor
- Walk-in spa shower in master bathroom
- Fully finished basement with two garden level bedrooms and one non-conforming bedroom (all with plantation shutters)
- Large 5 piece bathroom in basement with jetted tub
- Large back yard has endless possibilities, with a large deck, patio, and lush mature landscaping
- Within walking distance to Green Mountain, minutes to Red Rocks, golfing, schools, and shopping
This ranch home is a “diamond-in-the-not-so-rough” for the buyer who understands the value of the square footage and can look beyond the cosmetics. See the full listing and details here.
If that’s you, be sure to attend the Open House on Saturday, April 20 from 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. If you prefer, call me directly for a private showing — 303-204-6494.