Open House on Saturday, July 13, 2019 from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Offering All the Appeals: Curb, Interior, and Backyard
It *is* possible to get the space you want in a place you love for a great price! Proof? This updated 3 bedroom 3 bathroom home in Parker featuring a 2 car garage and backing to open space. It’s listed at $445,000, and you can tour it at the Open House this Saturday.
The first thing you’ll notice is the freshly painted modern exterior. A roomy attached 2 car garage offers a surprise: a built-in workbench and organizers that stay.
The charming front porch offers generous shade and space for container gardening (if that’s your thing). The full-view glass storm door invites you to step into this gorgeous home.
- Formal living room: Your eye will be caught by the dark wood floors and stylishly contrasting wall colors. Adding ambiance are the 2-sided fireplace and surround-sound speakers.
- Kitchen: The modern kitchen/dining space has all new appliances, including a gas burning stove. Quartz counters and a subway tile back splash contrast with the clean white finish on the ample cabinet space. And just in case you need it, there’s also a separate pantry.
- Family room: Cozied up to the dining area is a family room for more casual entertaining and relaxing.
- Beds and baths: The bathrooms have been updated (including the main floor guest bath). The roomy master features a private bathroom and walk-in closet with built-in organizers that stay. One of the other bedrooms also has a walk-in closet.
- Loft: The airy loft offers a full wall of built-ins. It’s perfect for a home office or play room. You could even convert it to a 4th bedroom.
- Basement: More recreation space? A home gym? An in-law unit or teen suite? The possibilities are endless with the full unfinished basement.
One of the truly unique features about this home is its location backing to a green belt. Nobody behind you and lots of gorgeous mountain views. You’ll enjoy those beautiful sunsets on your stamped concrete patio!
See You at the Open House this Saturday!
What more do you need in a great family home? That’s right — location! This one is conveniently located near schools, shopping, and e-470…making the living easy! Come see this beauty for yourself this Saturday (July 13) from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Click here to view the full listing, and reach out to me at 303-204-6494 with any questions. See you there!