Open House Sat. 8/29 from 11a-3p
This one checks all the boxes!
Whatever you’re looking for in a Highlands Ranch home, chances are you’ll find it in today’s new listing:
- 4 generously-sized bedrooms with equally generous closets (and *two* walk-in closets in the owner’s suite) ? Check!
- A 5th full bedroom on the main floor that’s *perfect* for a home office? Check!
- New carpet, paint (interior 2020; exterior 2019), vanities, and bathroom tile? Check!
- New furnace and AC (both 2019)? Check!
- Hardwood floors throughout the main floor? Check!
- Gorgeous kitchen with deep farm sink, granite counters, eat-in- space, and a pantry with Elfa hanging storage? Check!
- Freshly sanded and stained deck? Check!
- Laundry room upstairs and convenient to the bedrooms to make that chore a breeze? Check!
- Flexible layout that allows for formal living or formal dining according to your needs? Check!
- Family room with a cozy fireplace? Check!
- Room for storage in the basement? Check!
- Smart-home technology (that stays!) including Ring video doorbell, Ring cameras, smart thermostat, and Rachio sprinkler system? Check!
- Everything Highlands Ranch has to offer — four rec centers, convenient shopping and dining, community and regional parks and trails, Douglas County schools, access to transit and C470, and more? Check!
Open House This Saturday with Safety Precautions
I know you will fall in LOVE with this home the moment you see it! Your first chance to see it is THIS Saturday, August 29, from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. during the Open House.
We’re thrilled to be able to offer Open Houses once more, but they look a little different than you might be used to. Here are the precautions we’ll be taking to ensure everyone’s safety:
- I have to walk you through the property.
- We are limited to walking through two parties at a time.
- We will have a check-in station where you will need to sign in.
- I will provide masks, gloves, and sanitizer.
Can’t make it to the Open House? Call me at 303-204-6494 to arrange your private showing.