If you’re a prospective home buyer (and especially if you’re a first-time homebuyer), you’re going to want to check out my new resource: Your Path to Home Ownership. It’s 22 pages of practical, actionable tips and advice. Here’s just a sampling of what you’ll find inside:
- The “85% happy” rule
- Where to consider compromising in your home search…and where not to
- Who decides what a home is worth? (Spoiler alert: it’s not you or me, nor is it the seller!)
- Why offers are about much more than just the price
- Why you want a REALTOR(R), and specifically one like me who has earned the C.R.S. credential
- A detailed look at the 10-step process to a successful purchase
I’ve also recently revamped the Buyer portion of my website. In addition to Your Path to Home Ownership, you’ll find The Home Buying Process Step-by-Step with links to even more resources to help you with one of the most important purchases you’ll ever make. And of course you’ll find Home Buying Tools and Resources with frequently-asked questions and links to our powerful property search tool and more.
When you’re ready to begin your home-buying journey, I’ll be right here, ready to help! Reach out by phone at 303-204-6494 or email to email@example.com.